A Toolkit for Building Successful Community College-Employer Relationships
Organizational Author(s): Brookings Institute
This toolkit, created by Brookings Institute, offers practical advice on how community college leaders can take a deliberate approach to communication with potential partners in their community, including local businesses and industry leaders.
This toolkit includes three sections, each of which discusses practical strategies that college leaders can tailor to their own circumstances to build and maintain productive relationships with industry partners.
These recommendations are based on lessons learned from existing research and from conversations with industry and community college leaders as well as intermediaries.
You Might Also Like
- Propelling College and Career Success: The Role of Strategic...
- Maryland policy will encourage better coordination between W...
- Policy Brief on Integrating SNAP E&T into Career Pathway Sys...
- Powerhouse Partnerships: Community Colleges and Workforce Bo...
- Building a Skilled Workforce for a Stronger Southern Economy