Guidance on how best to plan for, launch and carry out Perkins V planning and implementation effort with a wide range of stakeholders.
In July 2018, the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act of 2006 (the Perkins Act) was reauthorized (known as Perkins V). This guide contains specific strategies on how best to connect with, speak to and learn from stakeholders with a unique perspective. This tool provides:
- Detailed guidance on stakeholder engagement strategies;
- State examples of potential strategies;
- Stakeholder-specific tactics;
- Planning templates and tools;
- A breakdown of stakeholders with whom states are required to engage under different provisions of Perkins V; and
- Lists of additional stakeholder engagement resources